This is the original, portable bodyweight training tool. Developed by Navy SEAL Squadron Commander Randy Hetrick, people of all fitness levels can use TRX to increase their strength, flexibility, mobility, endurance, and core stability.
Whether you’re equipping your health club with the latest gear or sprucing up the quality of your home gym, you can get hours of novel use out of the TRX Commercial Suspension Trainer. High-quality construction guarantees a powerful performance session after session. A full range of anchoring solutions allows you to mix up your workouts and your environment. Bring out the full potential of this piece of equipment by working with a trainer or following along with the expert tips provided in the TRX Trainer Videos.
- Ergonomic and Durable Handles: the old saying “no pain, no gain” might be true, but at least you don’t have to feel it in your hands and fingers!
- Ultra-Durable Dupont Kevlar: designed so the high wear points maintain their strength and stability despite hours of uninterrupted use
- Theft-Resistant Locking Carbiner: pin lock security keeps your Suspension Trainer safe and sound
- Corrosion-Resistant: water, sweat, and even tears are no match for the corrosion-resistant coating on the locks and anchors
- Barrel Lock Adjustors: revolutionary steel slide mechanisms make adjustment a breeze and comfort a guarantee
- Multiple Anchoring Solutions: workout outside, in a doorframe, against a wall, or get creative with this versatile product
Optional accessories include:
- TRX Wall Mounts: so you can put that vertical stud or overhanging beam to good use
- TRX Door Anchors: turn any sturdy doorframe into your exercise playground