StairMaster StepMill 3
*Contact Us For More Information*
Since 1983, StairMaster® has been a legendary name in the gym, delivering a real workout and real results. Now, with the StepMill™ 3, we’re bringing it all home. The StepMill 3 gives you a full cardiovascular and strength workout in one, and a compact, lightweight design makes it perfect for home gyms, apartments, medical offices and corporate fitness centers. It’s the tough, effective workout you’ve come to expect from the original name in climbing fitness in a size that fits your needs
The StepMill 3 comes standard with a large backlit LCD display console pre-programmed with over 25 motivating workout combinations – from easy to challenging – to help keep routines fresh. It allows you to track your activity, providing feedback including total workout time, calories burned, Watts produced and, of course, floors climbed. Contact heart rate sensors on the handrails, and the included Polar® chest strap sensor, allow you to continuously monitor your heart rate for optimal results.
- Console features motivating programs with a large backlit LCD display
- Heart Rate contact sensors conveniently provide feedback throughout workout
- Automatic safety stop sensor located at the base of the steps will stop the stairs immediately when triggered
- 6” step height for a smooth and easy stepping motion
- Front transport wheels make moving unit easy
- Convenient water bottle holder to stay hydrated during workouts
- 8 Foot ceiling height clearance
- Display: Backlit LCD Console
- Workouts: Standard console programs
- Drive System: Electronically controlled alternator, brake, and drive chain precisely controls the stair speed allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Step Action:Revolving staircase with six, 6” inch steps
- Step Range: 9" Fixed step
- Product Dimensions: 46" L x 29" W x 73" H (117cm x 74cm x 185cm)
- Product Weight: 227 lbs (103 kg)
- Power Requirements: Input Voltage 100-240 VAC 5060 Hz 100 VA
- Minimum body weight weight requirement to use this machine: 125lbs
- Consumer: Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 3 years parts and 3 years labor.
- Light Commercial: Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 3 years parts and 3 years labor.