Landmine exercises allow users to train in multiple planes while targeting a number of muscle groups. Thanks to a multitude of rotational exercise possibilities, landmines improve strength and power while working the stabilizing muscles of the core, hips and shoulders. Trainers and strength coaches alike love landmines because they’re safe, easy-to-use and most importantly, effective.
Landmine exercises are easy-to-learn and don’t carry the same safety risks involved with traditional lifting moments. Landmines are ideal for large groups without fear of injury due to improper form or lack of supervision. Note: Weight plates not included.
- 7” base post easily slides into into stacked 45lb Plates - 2” diameter sleeve
- 360 degree pivot allows comfortable rotational exercises
- Portable design for easy transport
- 7 gauge steel - suitable for Gyms
- Pivot sleeve length 10”
- Works with almost any Olympic bar
- 320lb. Capacity
- Dimensions: 10" L x 10" W x 2.5" H