Kettler Unix 2 Elliptical Trainer
*Contact Us For More Information*
The 40 pound flywheel drive system of the UNIX 2 Elliptical Trainer creates a tremendous amount of inertia to yield impressively smooth feel and performance. The German engineering is evident and the robust construction combined yield an elliptical trainer having a full-size feel, but a smaller sized footprint. The informative LCD computer display with adjustable tilt to ensure all your workout data easily visible. The computer provides your workout data including time, distance, speed, RPM, energy consumption, heart rate as well as a recovery wellness grading. The tablet bracket will safely secure your personal electronics and allow you to add new dimensions of entertainment to your regular workouts. If contemporary design, keen German craftsmanship, high quality and great performance are what you need, then look no further, as you found the KETTLER UNIX 2.
• LCD computer display provides high resolution and easy to read digital and graphical data
• Informative computer provides the following data: Speed, RPM, Distance, Time, Energy Consumption, and Pulse Rate as well as average values for the overall workout.
• Built-in bracket to hold tablet and smartphone which allow users to utilize KETTMaps APP via head tracking to provide virtual rides
• Heart rate can be measured by the telemetric hand grips or optional POLAR wireless chest strap transmitter
• A Recovery feature provides a grading a cardio wellness grading indexed 1 to 6 helps to track improvement and increase motivation
• The computer console is designed such that it can be tilted to eliminate any glare as well as for better viewing angles for users of different heights
• The UNIX 2 offers a 16 inch stride length and the foot plates travel 19 inches along their elliptical path
• Frictionless magnetic brake system provides smooth magnetic resistance indexed from 1 to 8 to yield challenging workouts for beginners as well as seasoned athletes
• The sturdy, powder coated, high carbon steel frame with a lifetime warranty is built-to-last
• Footplates have a texture surface to protect against slips and adjust to three different positions providing 3 different elliptical motions
• 40 lb. Drive System offers a smooth, fluid, effortless glide providing ultra-low impact and natural motion
• Every pivot point uses sealed ball bearings to provide exceptionally smooth performance and never need lubricating
• Poly-V Drive belt permits silent operation
• Built-in floor levelers adapt to uneven floors & transport castors are built-in for easy relocating
• Functions using just two “AA” batteries, and thus, no AC power source is required and no cords to connect.
• The Q-factor of the UNIX 2 is 7.5 inches for comfort and stability
• Assembled Dimensions: 57” x 22” x 60”
• 330 lb. Weight capacity
• Made in Germany
- Residential 3 Year