Harbinger Training Grip® Wristwrap Gloves
For frequent lifting and all around training, the Harbinger ® Training Grip Wrist Wrap weight lifting glove provides the maximum in cushioning and comfort. The WristWrap ® keeps the wrist in the proper position, stabilizing the wrist joint with adjustable pressure. The TechGel ™ Comfort Pads feature "Comfort Tech" fabrics that mold to your hands for comfortable protection, and maintain their fit over time.
- Patented WristWrap ® stabilizes the wrist joint with adjustable pressure
- Palm features Harbinger's TechGel ™ Comfort Pads that mold to your hands
- "Comfort Tech" fabrics remain supple and comfortable, keeping their original fit even after hand washing
- Innovative curved finger design offers a natural, flexible fit
- Extended fingers maximize hand protection
- NoSweat ™ lining wicks moisture away from your skin
- Hand washing/air drying removes salt and oils, for long-lasting durability
If you don’t like the feel of salty, stiff workout gloves, these gloves can be washed by hand. Just lather them up with a mild soap, like hand soap or dish soap and then rinse thoroughly in cool water. Lay them down on a towel and place another towel on top – pat them down to get as much water out as possible without wringing them. Let them air dry by either laying them flat or hanging them up to dry. Make sure they are NOT in direct sunlight. UV rays can damage the gloves. Wash as often as you want. It is best to allow all weight training gloves to FULLY dry between uses.